Always the good friend
Always the good daughter
Always one of the boys
Can she dare hope for more?
Can she dare believe?
Can she become the person she’s meant to be?
Can pain make her grow?
Can love make her believe?
When your inspired to make a change and When you’re ready to fall, it Must Be Love
For the first time Star Cinema presents, the big screen debut of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla. Must Be Love is a 2013 Filipino coming-of-age romantic comedy film directed by Dado Lumibao.
A young woman (Kathryn Bernardo) develops romantic feelings for her best friend (Daniel Padilla), but problems arise when another gal enters the picture. Unfortunately for Patchot, it’s her cousin Angel (Liza Soberano). Will Ivan fall in love with “Patchot” or will they remain as best friends forever?
The movie brings us to that very moment that we first experienced that very strong feeling – teen love that is. The storyline is simple but compelling and stay cohesive up to the end. The choice of location is also perfect. Direk Dado ensures that the characters are fully immersed and portrayal of the role is very realistic.
Must Be Love” is a romantic movie filled with romance and a feel-good story that conveys the statement, ‘Be True To Yourself.’
Top 5 Reasons on Why This Is My Favorite:
- It’s KATHNIEL, I’m sorry if I’m already become bias to this blog because I’m a KATHNIEL fan and also I’am certified fangirling to Kathryn Bernardo. But, if you watched the whole movie I’m sure you will know why I liked it.
- The storyline, I know the storyline is very familiar to us where their are two people whose bestfriends and turns to lovers but, if you see the deep meaning of the movie, it’s totally relateable and meaningful.
- Each characters, because if there are no great actors it would not be nice to show. Also, each characters make the film realistic as they start to act and give their best as what the movie wants.
- The acting, their are so many drama scenes in this film and honestly I do not know where to start. I remember my one of the most favorite line from Kathryn Bernardo as Patchot “Eh kase minsan feeling ko eh nasa sobrang iwas niyo ko maging katulad ng nanay ko, iniiwas niyo rin ako sa mga bagay na pwedeng maging ako” that makes me cry a lot as I felt how she felt when she throw her line.
5. Lastly the kilig feeling, because when I’m started to watched the film until the end the “kilig factor” was not missed out. Also, when Patchot started to confront her feelings to Ivan as this line said, “Oo mahal kita, Oo gusto kita noon pa, Ano sasabihin mo rin bang Mahal mo ko?
Siguro? Baka? Pwede? Pero pag kay Angel OO agad, pag kay angel I LOVE YOU agad. Bakit? Dahil ba maganda siya? Oo aaminin ko nagselos ako kase yung BESTFRIEND ko na mahal ko hindi niya ko kayang mahalin eh” I felt her sincerity on how she loved Ivan the most.
PS: wahhhhhh!!! this is it guysss <3!! @F@Home
Thank you guys! 🙂